Sustainable Landscape Design
Sustainability is a multifaceted concept that involves balancing the economic, social, and environmental needs of present and future generations. It involves meeting the needs of people today without compromising the ability of future generations.
- Sustainable Environment refers to the practice of using natural resources in a way that preserves the environment and biodiversity, while also reducing pollution and waste. This includes practices such as recycling, conserving energy and water, protecting natural habitats, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Sustainable Community involves creating and maintaining healthy, inclusive, and equitable communities. This includes addressing issues such as poverty, inequality, and social justice, as well as promoting social cohesion, participation, and empowerment.
- Sustainable Personal health is an important aspect of sustainability. This includes physical health, mental health, and emotional well-being. It involves taking care of oneself and one’s family, as well as promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyles.
- Sustainable Mental health is an important aspect of personal sustainability. It refers to an individual’s emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act, and is important for overall health and quality of life.
- Sustainable Relational health involves building and maintaining healthy and positive relationships with others, including family, friends, and community members. It involves communication, trust, respect, and mutual support, and is important for both personal and community well-being.
- Sustainable Construction involves creating structures that are environmentally responsible, energy-efficient, and durable. This includes using materials and techniques that minimize the impact on the environment, reduce energy and resource consumption, and have a long lifespan.
- Sustainable Personal Finance refers to the practice of managing one’s financial resources in a way that is financially sound. This includes making financial decisions that consider the long-term impacts on both personal and societal well-being. This means that we have match the proper budget.
When we consider Sustainable Landscape Design we are trying to incorporate all kinds of sustainability. Your landscaping should be ideal for you, your household, your family, your neighborhood, your community, and beyond for right now and decades into the future.
From Our Clients
“This has been my favorite home improvement project. This company literally made me a yard where there previously was overgrowth, concrete, large stumps and rocks. They were able to complete the project on time and their cost was much more reasonable than others I interviewed. The project lead Fernando was hard working and communicative. The owner David (and Jeff previously) as well as the GM Chris all stayed in touch throughout the project. I would definitely use them for other projects in the future”
“The team put in an irrigation system in our front and back yard, cleaned everything up and added many new plants to the sunny and shady areas around our home. The owner was very personable, explained everything well and did exactly what he said he was going to do. He was fantastic to work with. His team was wonderful, super hard workers, and very friendly. They helped create color and beauty in every nook and cranny of our yard. My husband and I are very thankful we used this company.”
“Happy with my choice. I had a very small townhouse backyard that was a bit of a mess (low quality builder-grade plantings) and had somewhat of an idea what to do with it. They provided good advice and the final result turned out very well. Finished ahead of schedule too! One year later and I'm still happy with the result. I definitely won't forget the attention and responsiveness of this company. Thanks a bunch! ”